EPM is a ministry devoted to providing people with educational resources and affordable, user-driven tools in furtherance of their estate planning and overall financial stewardship. EPM believes that in accordance with Biblical Stewardship, every individual is obligated to actively develop and craft his or her legacy. For more see: About Us.
Estate Planning Ministry’s (EPM) mission is to providing Christians with resources and tools in furtherance of their estate planning and financial stewardship. We are here to help at your pace and on your schedule.
EPM currently provides free educational resources containing useful information for residents of all 50 states. EPM’s web-based estate planning software platform tools are currently available for people that wish to create an estate plan under Illinois law. Many other states are coming soon.
EPM’s web-based estate planning software platform tools are currently available for people that wish to create an estate plan under Illinois law. Many other states are coming soon.
A few reasons you should consider choosing EPM include:
- Alignment of Values. EPM is a Christian organization dedicated to helping individuals and organizations further their legacy planning through God honoring activities. We believe that each of us has a moral duty to use the gifts God has given us to leave an impact on the world that lasts beyond our lifetime. EPM has resources available to help further this Kingdom-driven cause.
- Education: EPM offers a variety of free educational resources designed to help individuals take an active role in their estate planning. Our articles and frequently asked questions address a variety of issues and common concerns about estate planning and can help users decide what type of estate plan is best for them.
- ADAM: This advanced web-based platform allows users to select and create personalized legal estate planning documents. ADAM is an affordable alternative to expensive legal services or generic cut-and-paste form documents.
If you want to begin your estate planning yourself, EPM offers a simple, user-driven system you can use at your own pace. If you use an attorney to create a legal estate plan - Great! . . . but EPM should still play l an essential role your estate planning process.
Good Sense Movement is an organization that does 3 things:
- Create resources and experiences for churches, ministries, organizations, and individuals to teach, train and support families in becoming responsible and God-honoring with their financial resources.
- Promote awareness within the Christian community regarding how easily money can become the rival god and impair a person’s relationship to the true God, as well as promote awareness for how freeing it is to align your finances with the grace and wisdom of God!
- Provide encouragement and training to Christian leaders as they establish stewardship ministries within their local communities.
For more information see: Good Sense Movement.
EPM is proud to be the first Stewardship Champion of Good Sense Movement. For more information see: Good Sense Movement’s Stewardship Champions.
Good Sense and Estate Planning Ministry are completely separate and distinct legal entities, and Good Sense is not responsible or liable for any of the content on EPM’s website nor for any of the services provided through EPM.